What is a pitch deck?
A pitch deck is a way of communicating your business idea to prospective investors. Most commonly created with PowerPoint or Google Slides, a pitch deck includes information about the business model, revenue model, and key metrics like target market size product-market fit.
A pitch deck template is a professionally-designed visual presentation outline. The main purpose of pitch deck templates is to simplify the presentation creation process and help you focus on its content, rather than its look.
How do you make a pitch deck for a mobile app?
Making a mobile app pitch deck presentation is as simple as these 5 steps:
- Gather data and brainstorm arguments. Before making a pitch deck presentation for investors, identify your key talking points and arguments, and gather data to support them.
- Structure your pitch presentation. Follow the pitch deck presentation structure outlined in the next section to present your arguments in a structured manner.
- Use a mobile app pitch deck presentation template to simplify the process. This eliminates the need for a professional designer and significantly cuts down on the pitch deck creation time.
- Adjust the pitch deck presentation template to fit your needs. Insert your text, data, app visuals, and adjust the layout of the presentation to make it look perfect. Change the color and typography to be in line with your branding.
- Review and save. Look through your pitch deck a couple of times to catch any mistakes and inconsistencies, and make sure to save your pitch deck presentation in multiple places to have backups.
Bonus step: Use a tool like Synthesia to add an AI video presenter to your pitch deck to make your pitch stand out. This is also useful if you have stage fright, and presenting to an audience of investors is a stressful experience for you.
The human-like AI presenter will narrate your script to the investors in whichever language you choose, so you don't have to worry about speaking in public.