What is an architecture presentation and what is it used for?
The simple answer lies in the name: an architecture presentation is used by architects to present architectural portfolios.
But if we expand on that and look into what these presentations are useful for, we can see that their application is quite broad. A few of the most common ones include:
- deliver an interior design prototype
- promote architecture firms to a client or business
- show an example of exceptional architecture and/or interior design
- defend an architecture project/thesis
Basically, anything relating to architecture can be presented in an architecture presentation.
How do I create architecture presentations in a video format?
The process with Synthesia is as easy as writing an email, and only involves a few steps:
- Create a Synthesia STUDIO account to get access to the tool and the modern template library.
- Select a professional presentation template or design your own - the choice is all yours.
- Choose an AI presenter and a text-to-speech voice and language to add engaging narration to your slides.
- Type in your presentation script to describe the design project to your audience by using an AI avatar.
- Customize the design to add your own personal style detail. Use images of your work, add interesting creative details, and music if you feel like it.
- Download your new architecture presentation and share it with the world.