- Elegant modern design and theme
- White space for layout breathability
- Fully customizable elements
- Placeholders for images, photos, text, and other elements
- 45+ AI video presenters
- Text-to-speech function in 60+ languages
- Easy download and embed functions
Customize and edit this architecture presentation template to highlight your ideas and creative approach to architecture.
Architecture presentation templates in a new format
Switch out your outdated architecture PowerPoint template for something more modern and 2.6 times more engaging - video presentations.
Create a modern presentation to showcase our architecture project using professionally-designed architecture presentation templates.
3 tips for creating a stunning architecture presentation
1. Ditch PowerPoint and Google Slides
A creative presentation requires creative tools. An architecture PowerPoint template simply can't provide the same look and feel as a modern presentation tool can.
Most of these presentation tools have a library of free templates designed with architecture in mind, so you don't have to spend hours designing a presentation template.
If you can't find a free presentation template you like, design your own!
2. Use AI presenters to narrate your slides
With software like Synthesia, you can transform a text-based architecture PowerPoint into a more engaging format - a video presentation. Use hyper-realistic AI video presenters to spread the message and explain your work in more than 60 languages.
And the best part? You can do this in 5 minutes by simply typing in text.
3. Get creative, but not chaotic
It's easy to get carried away when making an architecture presentation. We get it, you want to flex your design skills, but the phrase 'Less is more' still holds true to this day.
Make sure that the focus stays on your work and portfolio photos, and not on the style of your slides. Design your architecture presentation in a simple and elegant way to make sure it doesn't overshadow your work.
The simple answer lies in the name: an architecture presentation is used by architects to present architectural portfolios.
But if we expand on that and look into what these presentations are useful for, we can see that their application is quite broad. A few of the most common ones include:
- deliver an interior design prototype
- promote architecture firms to a client or business
- show an example of exceptional architecture and/or interior design
- defend an architecture project/thesis
Basically, anything relating to architecture can be presented in an architecture presentation.
The process with Synthesia is as easy as writing an email, and only involves a few steps:
- Create a Synthesia STUDIO account to get access to the tool and the modern template library.
- Select a professional presentation template or design your own - the choice is all yours.
- Choose an AI presenter and a text-to-speech voice and language to add engaging narration to your slides.
- Type in your presentation script to describe the design project to your audience by using an AI avatar.
- Customize the design to add your own personal style detail. Use images of your work, add interesting creative details, and music if you feel like it.
- Download your new architecture presentation and share it with the world.