- 6 fully customizable slides
- Professional design
- Company introduction slide
- Text-to-speech in 60+ languages
- 45+ AI video presenters
Create a video report with an AI video presenter with no cameras, microphones, or editing tools. Customize the report template to fit your needs and download or access the report at any time.
A business report is a set of data and important information relevant to a project or job function. A business report is most commonly used for internal stakeholders within a company, and presented in a written document, or presentation.
There are many types of report templates, all with their own set of key elements and data sets.
Here are a few business report examples:
- sales report
- budget report
- financial report
- social media report
- annual report
- monthly report
- progress report
... and many, many more.
How you write a business report depends largely on the type of report you need to create. The structure of monthly reports can vary from the structure of annual reports.
However, there are a few elements that a good business report always includes, which are:
- A cover page. This page uses a set of design elements, like a title, company name, date, and image to introduce the report in a visually pleasing way. Most professional report templates you find online feature a stunning first-page design.
- Data visualization. Charts, graphs, and tables are staple elements of any business report, whether it's a financial report or an annual report. Presenting numbers and KPIs and a visual way is a great way to break up the monotony of text-heavy documents and increase information retention.
- Custom and concise formatting. If you need to add more pages to the report, all of them should follow the same structure, appearance, and formatting to look professional and polished. Multiple fonts, colors, and designs in report templates look too messy for a business setting. That's where professional templates come in handy.
Business report templates are extremely useful tools for a company or an organization. The function of a report template is to simplify the process of creating reports and allow the user to present information in a professional and organized way without having to spend too long designing the report.
For example, having a financial report or annual report template can significantly cut down the report writing time, because the necessary assets already exist and just need to be fine-tuned.
A new business report format
You are likely familiar with the most traditional business report example, a PDF document with a lot of text and graphs. However, you can create a report in other, more engaging formats.
One of those formats is video. Using a tool like Synthesia, you can browse pre-made video presentation templates for businesses, or make your own in minutes by simply typing in text, and transform that plain PDF into a video. The software uses AI technology to add realistic AI video avatars to the presentation that narrate your script in 60+ languages.
Since people are up to 75% more likely to watch a video than read a document, we think switching to video presentations is a no-brainer.