This compliance training video template features
- 6 fully customizable video slides
- A striking animated design
- Placeholders for text and visual elements
- Pros and cons slide
- 45+ engaging AI video avatars
- Text-to-speech narration in 60+ languages
- Easy upload and embed to LMS of choice
Make training videos with no camera
Creating compliance training videos is not easy.
Writing the scripts, briefs, producing, filming and editing those videos takes a lot of time and a lot of money, especially if it's outsourced to a video production business.
With Synthesia, you can create engaging and cost-effective business videos in house in just minutes, simply by typing in text.
Our realistic AI avatars will narrate your text in 60+ languages, and our creative video templates will help your quickly format and create your video.
Here's how you can do that 👇
How to use this template to create compliance videos
Making high-quality professional compliance training videos is now as easy as writing an email. The process boils down to 6 easy steps:
- Create a Synthesia account. Play around with the tool or go through our Intro to Synthesia course to learn how to make a video.
- Browse our collection of templates for instructional videos or create a video from scratch - the choice is yours!
- Select an AI avatar to narrate your video. This will add an extra level of engagement and personalization to your training videos.
- Type or paste in your compliance video script in any of our 60+ supported languages. This way you can reach and connect with your audience all over the world.
- Edit the video using your branding colors and typography. Add any images, videos, logos, music, and animations to help employees identify with the company.
- Generate and download your new videos and integrate them into a structured compliance program.
First, let's talk definitions. Compliance training is a type of training that informs employees of the organization's policies, regulations, and adherence to laws.
Depending on the country and and industry, compliance training can be mandated by law and therefore mandatory for employees.
One way of measuring the effectiveness of a compliance course is metrics like watch time, audience engagement, and course completion. The longer employees watch and engage with your content, the more likely it is that the message will stick.
However, a more foolproof method of measuring the effectiveness of training videos is quite simply nonconformity, or violations of organization policies. If employees keep violating policies, then the compliance courses should be implemented or revised.
This largely depends in the country and industry in which your business operates. We urge you to seek out information relevant to your company and department from official resources.
However, a few of the most common topics covered in a compliance program include:
- Anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training
These topics are are highly applicable to any workplace setting, which is why they're often included by HR in compliance courses.
This training defines harassment, misconduct, bullying and gives detailed instructions on dealing with these scenarios.
- Workplace safety training
No matter the industry, the importance of safety training cannot be understated. It can range from simple fire safety information to machine handling in a factory or equipment handling in a laboratory.
- Diversity and ethics training
This diversity compliance courses are meant to educate employees on how to act ethically towards and work effectively with all colleagues, no matter the culture, gender, background or belief.
- Security training
This is designed to help employees feel prepared for any IT or other security breaches on the device they're using.
Being aware of the risk of hacking and fraud, and knowing what to do to prevent them is key to ensuring information security in the workplace.