This template includes:
- Multiple slides in a sleek, professional design
- Image placeholders
- Performance overview slide
- Company vision statement slide
- Announcement and target slides
- Text-to-speech function in 60+ languages
- 45+ AI video presenters
Add an extra layer of creativity by using AI video presenters to narrate your slides. Translate, download, and stream your slides with ease.
A corporate presentation is an essential communication method used by companies to convey and present important information about the business. The topics of corporate slides vary, and can be used to inform stakeholders about:
- business plans
- marketing strategy
- brand guide and vision
- new team structure and colleagues
- company updates
- market trends and competitors
In essence, anything you need to tell your internal or external stakeholders about your company can be featured in modern presentation decks. For this, you can use a PowerPoint template, Google Slides, or an online video presentation tool like Synthesia.
The type of information you include in corporate presentations depends on its purpose. Slides for business presentations will differ from a PowerPoint team update, both in their formality and content.
However, it's good practice to always include the following elements in your PowerPoint slides:
- Professional design in line with your branding guidelines
- High-quality images and video
- Company logo
- Graphics to visualize data
An introduction can make or break a presentation. Set the right tone for your presentation with the first slide with one of the following introduction techniques:
- Ask a thought-provoking question to spark a conversation
- Tell a story that relates to the topic of your slide deck
- Show striking images to help the audience visualize what you're presenting
- Prepare a joke, if it fits the context
- Show an example or a hypothetical problem
Think of an introduction not only as the first slide of your PowerPoint but also as a way to urge your audience to pay attention.
What sets a mediocre company presentation apart from an amazing one is how you deliver it.
The most professional, elegant, and well-designed template will not have the intended impact on the audience if the delivery method is lackluster.
Here are some things you should consider doing next time you're presenting:
- Make the first impression count. Read our tips above on starting a presentation.
- Replace a speaker with an AI presenter. If you, like many others, don't feel comfortable speaking in front of an audience, create a digital version of yourself to do the job! With a tool like Synthesia, you can transform a PowerPoint presentation into a video with a custom AI avatar by simply typing in text.
- Ditch your PowerPoint template or Google Slides. There are many creative online tools for making presentations, which include a professional collection of pre-designed templates. Explore and find the one you like best!
- Come prepared. Make sure you know the content of each slide and have ideas of what you want to say.
To summarize, the key to giving good company presentations involves a combination of well-designed and well-structured slide decks and a good delivery method.