How do I use promo video templates?
Making videos has never been easier. Using promo video templates in Synthesia's video maker platform is as easy as typing an email.
- Choose from a selection of promotional video templates, or create your own from scratch.
- Select an AI video avatar and a text-to-speech voice to narrate your video.
- Type in your script. Use it to tell a story and send a powerful message to the world.
- Edit your promo video. Add music, images, other videos, and other elements to make your promo video visually stunning.
- Make a video in minutes. Save, upload and embed on the platform of your choice with ease.
As you can see, using promo video templates simplifies the process create promotional videos down to 5 simple steps. Make a video with Synthesia now and see for yourself.
It's important to mention, that using Synthesia's video maker and promo video templates for paid marketing videos and TV ads is prohibited. However, you are welcome to post and share videos created with Synthesia on your Instagram stories, YouTube channel, or for brand promo on your website.
How long should a promo video be?
A promo video should be short, preferably 30-60 seconds short. Any longer, and you risk your audience losing interest, so make those seconds count!
What should be included in a promo video?
There is no secret recipe for a promo video, but if you analyze some of the best promo video templates out there, they tend to include the following sections:
- A problem potential clients are probably facing
- Your product/app/tool presented as a solution to that problem
- A few stand-out features of your product or a brief demonstration of how it works
- A killer call-to-action (CTA) to urge the audience to use your product
On the more creative side of things, a good promo video should be visually pleasing to the eye and feature the visual style of your brand for instant recognition.
How do you make a promotional video?
A promo video can be made in two ways: using a traditional production company or with an online video maker.
With a promo video maker, creating an engaging promo video can be achieved in 5 simple steps:
- Write an engaging video script and think of specific video frames you want to include in your promo video.
- Browse a collection of promo video templates or start with a blank slate and personalize with images, fonts, brand colors, logo, music, and animation.
- Align your script with each video frame to make sure the audio is relevant to the video.
- Review and edit accordingly.
- Download your new promo video and share it with your customers.
Bonus step: With a tool like Synthesia, you can add an AI video presenter to promo video templates, and narrate your video in 60+ languages by simply typing in text.
What are promo videos useful for?
A promo video is an incredibly useful tool used by brands for sales and marketing campaigns, and growing the visibility of a business. You can create a promo video for a wide range of uses, for example:
- to introduce new and exciting product features
- for event promo on social media
- for product promo on the website
- for email marketing
... and much more.