This team update template features
- 6 fully-customizable slides
- 70+ AI presenters
- Voiceovers in 70+ languages
- Placeholders for text, images, videos, graphics, and more
How to use this team update template
Step 1: Open the template in Synthesia STUDIO
Click the ‘Use in Synthesia STUDIO’ button to open the team update template in the video editor.
Step 2: Add text
Paste your text into the script box slide by slide, and choose a language and voice. Your text will be transformed into a text-to-speech voiceover in seconds.
Step 3: Customize video
Adjust the template to your business - change the avatar, background, on-screen text animations, logos, colors, images, and more.
Step 4: Generate video
Click on ‘Generate video’ and your new weekly team update video is complete!
What should be included in a team update?
Team updates should include a high-level overview of what the team has been working on in the past week, any recent successes or challenges, and any upcoming events, planned activities or deadlines.
It should also include brief current project updates, deadlines, and any new initiatives.
It's also important to provide a space for the team to ask questions and give feedback. This can be done in person, or via a Google form or survey.
Finally, be sure to include action items for the next week so that everyone knows what they need to do and when they need to do it.
Quick tip: Use a team update template with a set layout to ensure you follow a similar structure week to week, without spending a lot of time on the design and layout.
How do you give a good team update?
It's always a good idea to keep your team updated on your weekly progress, but it can be tricky to know how much information to share. After all, you don't want to bore them with the details, but you also don't want to leave them in the dark.
Here are 3 tips for giving a great team update:
- First, focus on the highlights. What are the most important things that your team needs to know? Share those, and then move on.
- Second, be concise. Nobody wants to sit through a long, drawn-out weekly team update, so let them know what they need to know and then move on.
- Finally, make sure you're engaging. A boring weekly team update is not going to do anybody any good, so try to keep things interesting and interactive. Ask questions, tell stories, and get everyone involved.
Following these tips will help you give a great team update that everybody will appreciate.