In this lesson, you'll learn how to create a sales cheat sheet that your sales team can use to drive new business. Using an example of sales automation software designed for large companies, you'll learn the important elements to include in your cheat sheet.
Hey team! Here’s a quick cheat sheet for our product. Our target customers are large enterprises in the US, particularly those with complex sales processes and a need for advanced features. For example, Green Technologies.
Here’s a quick roundup of our key features and short descriptions.
- With lead management, you can keep track of all your leads in one place, track interactions, and easily move leads through the sales funnel.
- Contact management enables you to organize and manage all customer and prospect information, and easily track interactions.
- Reporting provides real-time insights into sales performance, track progress towards goals and easily share reports with your team.
- Lead scoring helps you prioritize leads based on their likelihood to close, and focus your efforts on high-quality opportunities.
- Marketing automation automates repetitive marketing tasks such as email campaigns, social media posting, and lead nurturing.
- Custom integrations allow you to connect your sales automation software with other tools and platforms you use, such as your CRM or marketing automation software.
- With advanced analytics, you can gain advanced insights into sales performance, identify trends, and predict future sales results.
- Data analytics provides detailed reports and insights into sales processes, including forecasting and pipeline analytics.
- Finally, customer insights offer a complete view of a customer's interactions with your company, including their purchase history, support requests, and feedback.
We offer seat-based pricing in three tiers. The first tier covers 1 to 50 seats and costs $1500 per month. The second tier covers 51 to 100 seats and costs $3900 per month. The third tier covers 101 to 250 seats and costs $6999 per month.
And we got a few add-ons such as data analytics, which provides detailed reports and insights about your sales processes, including forecasting and pipeline analytics. Another add-on, lead scoring, helps you prioritize leads based on their likelihood to close, and focuses your efforts on high-quality opportunities. The last add-on, customer insights, provides a complete view of a customer's interactions with the company, including their purchase history, support requests, and feedback.
Discounts may be available to customers in certain situations, such as when they opt to pay for an annual subscription rather than a monthly one. However, it's important to note that before offering any discounts, it's essential to check with the management to ensure that it aligns with the company's policies and guidelines.
Remember that our product is best suited for enterprise companies with complex sales processes, large sales team, a wide range of products or services, or high-touch sales processes. Good luck and happy selling!