Learn about Green Earth Inc's ambitious sustainability goals and the initiatives they're implementing to achieve them in this informative lesson. Discover how employees can personally contribute to achieving carbon neutrality, reducing water usage & diverting waste from landfills by 2030.
Hi everyone! I'm Lola, and I work in the Internal Comms department here at Green Earth Inc. Today, I'm excited to talk to you about our sustainability goals and the ways in which we're working to become a more sustainable company.
At Green Earth Inc, we believe that it's our responsibility to lead the way in sustainable business practices. That's why we've set some ambitious goals for ourselves. The goals are following:
- Achieving carbon neutrality by 2025
- Reducing our water usage by 20% by 2030
- Diverting 90% of our waste from landfills by 2030
To achieve these goals, we're implementing a number of initiatives throughout the company. For example, we're investing in renewable energy sources and working to improve our energy efficiency. We're also introducing recycling programs and composting in all of our office locations.
But it's not just about the company as a whole - we want all of our employees to be a part of the sustainability journey. That's why we're encouraging everyone to think about their own individual impact and ways they can make a difference.
Here are a few examples of what you can do:
- Reduce your energy consumption by turning off lights and unplugging electronics when they're not in use
- Bring your own reusable coffee cup or water bottle to work
- Take public transportation, carpool, or bike to work instead of driving alone
- Participate in company-wide sustainability initiatives and events
Together, we can make a real difference and achieve our sustainability goals. Remember, small actions can add up to make a big impact. Thank you for your support, and let's work together to make Green Earth Inc a more sustainable and responsible company.