Why Choose Synthesia?
- A collection of different accents enabling localized pronunciation
- AI speakers of your choice to enhance the listening experience
- Human-sounding voices created from written text
- Generate videos with lifelike-sounding audio files
- Chose your preferred gender, voice, and accent
- Speed up your video localization process with an AI-generated audio version of your needed language
- Discover all Synthesia features, from English text to speech technology to human-like AI-generated speakers
What is TTS (text-to-speech)?
Text to speech technology enables computers to read text aloud. The technology is progressing rapidly: what started as robotic-sounding speech reader voices is moving into a program that sounds almost as natural as real human voices, with words pronounced correctly and with the right intonation.
Can I convert text to voice?
Absolutely! There are multiple services on the web providing text to speech solutions. With Synthesia, you not only get realistic voice options, but also the benefit of putting a face on that voice in the form of a lifelike AI avatar.
How do I convert text to speech?
Transforming text to speech couldn't be easier. Simply copy paste your online text into a speech program (or an AI video generator like Synthesia), edit text as needed, choose your preferred voice/accent and generate!
What is the most realistic text to speech voice?
A lot of text to speech reader software has evolved to sound as realistic as possible, so choosing any free online text to speech program will likely give you the results you need. However, what is more realistic than being able to both see and hear a human speak? The world's leading AI video generation software, Synthesia, allows you to put a face to a voice all in an online platform. Now, you can not only listen to the text you typed, but also see a human face speak that text."