Cyber Inc. creates training courses with its own avatar
Cyber Inc. is a security and privacy awareness company based in the Netherlands. It offers high-quality training programs and learning experiences on privacy and security topics for SMEs and multinational companies.
Alain Rees, the CEO of Cyber Inc., shared how Synthesia STUDIO makes it easy to produce 6x more multilingual training programs 2x faster. All without actors, cameras or expensive equipment, at a fraction of the price compared to traditional budgets.
Cyber Inc. wanted to scale its business and expand into more markets. The main bottleneck to achieving this was creating training videos.
- Time-consuming: Having to hire, brief and rely on actors, the process would take a lot of time.
- Costly: Lacking video production skills in the team would require expensive third-party providers, with an average price of $3,000 per finished minute.
- Not flexible: Shooting traditional video makes it difficult to edit a video and often requires starting from scratch.
- Localisation: Creating traditional video in multiple languages is time-consuming, costly and difficult to scale.
Alain and his team looked for alternatives outside the traditional video production world and came across Synthesia.
With Synthesia, Cyber Inc. is finally able to expand their training programs into different markets.
How do they go about it?
- First, Alain’s team created a custom avatar using Synthesia.
- From there, they create relevant training scripts and translate them into 6 languages
- When the scripts are ready, they simply insert the relevant language version into Synthesia’s script box
- Lastly, they add a background, animations and screen recordings.
🏁 and the video is ready to go!
Here’s an example of a video that the Cyber Inc. team created with Synthesia:
Here are the 5 reasons why Alain recommends Synthesia:
- Custom avatar: Synthesia offers high-quality custom avatars, the perfect way to create personalised video content.
- Speed: You can create a high quality video 80% faster, without compromising quality.
- Localisation: You can create videos in 120+ languages, which really helps scaling a business by quickly addressing customer needs in native language.
- Flexibility: You can quickly edit a video and generate a new version in minutes. In fact, It saved a month worth of work to update some old courses.
- Ease of use: The platform is easy to use and includes all the necessary video editing features to create high-quality training videos without the need for additional tools.
Thanks to Synthesia, Cyber Inc. was able to expand into new markets much earlier than planned in their roadmap.
- Speed: Cyber Inc. was able to create video at scale – 2x faster than previous content creation.
- Localised content: The team creates all its training content in 6 languages, allowing them to quickly expand into new markets and regions
Alain and his team look forward to expanding the use of Synthesia STUDIO as the company expands into more markets, which will require the creation of more privacy and security training videos.