Why integrate uQualio with Synthesia?
uQualio has a direct API sync with Synthesia, so you can quickly scale up your learning and development programs.
How does this integration work?
- Turn on "Enable Video Sharing" for your Synthesia video.
- Click the sharing button and select Embed. Copy the HTML embed code
- Head over to uQualio and log in, or create an account (uQualio has a direct API sync with Synthesia, so you can easily fetch your videos).
- To connect your account, head over to Configuration and select Integration and Integrations. Synthesia is listed as a video provider, so you need to get your Synthesia API key.
- Head over to Synthesia, click on Settings and scroll down to API Keys. Copy your API key and paste this into uQualio and select "Enabled."
- When we create new content and choose "Add Video", you can access your Synthesia library directly from uQualio.
Who is this integration for?
uQualio is an effective tool for training by creating micro-learning videos and using gamification elements.