- Difficult to read
- Basic format
- Professional-looking video
"Great product with even greater customer support"
"Easy-to-use and immediate wow-effect"
"Beautiful and powerful results with little effort"
"Amazing product for super fast high quality video creation without the hassle of hiring a studio"
"Synthesia is a great resource for Training & Communication initiatives"
"Great for training videos!"
As the name suggests, corporate video production is the process of creating corporate videos targeting a diverse group of people. The process includes, but isn't limited to, video idea and concept development, followed by video filming or creation, and finished with editing and post production.
The range of purposes for corporate videos is quite broad. A business video can be used to:
- communicate business updates to your team or external organizations
- create training programs for employees
- attract business investment opportunities
- execute creative ideas for your marketing plan
As you can see, corporate video production targets a diverse group of people, companies and businesses, which is why effective corporate video production is paramount for success.
What distinguishes a good corporate video from a sub-par one is clear communication. Use your corporate video to answer these questions:
- What is your company about?
- How can your company benefit your target audience?
- How are your services and quality different from the rest?
Lastly, including a CTA and incorporating some personality ensures your video gets remembered.
Standing out in a sea of video content is a challenging, but achievable with these 3 simple tips.
- Tell a story
- Include engaging visual media, like animation and shapes
- Incorporate customer stories through testimonials
A professional corporate video production company charges an average of $1000 to $5000 per minute of video. This means the cost of a 2-minute video project can go as high as $10 000!
But creating a professional-looking video doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. With Synthesia, you can create a captivating brand video in minutes at a fraction of the cost.