Create a video with text to speech in these 5 simple steps:
- Choose an AI avatar. Engagingly deliver your message by using human-like AI video presenters.
- Select your preferred language and voice. Add audio narration to go in line with your AI presenter. Choose from 60+ voices and languages. Listen and adjust as needed.
- Type in your text. Adjust pronunciation and pauses to make sure your message is delivered just right.
- Add images, audio, and other visual elements. Customize your video clip, make it more dynamic and add additional elements to make your video more engaging.
- Download your video. Stream and embed your video at any time in Synthesia STUDIO.
If you're using free text to speech audio tools, you will have to convert your text into an audio file with the voice of your choice, download it, and then upload the voiceover into a video editor.
This method requires using at least 2 tools to create one Youtube video, which is one tool too many if you ask us.
By using software like Synthesia STUDIO, you can create a video with voiceover narration by simply typing in text. There's no need to create and download separate audio files, generate captions, and add them to your project in a video editor. All of that can be done in Synthesia.
Text-to-speech voices are becoming more and more sophisticated, and some voices sound so realistic that it's difficult to tell they were just generated from text on your computer.
However, nothing beats seeing a real person speaking, which is why the combination of TTS voices with human-like AI avatars is likely the most realistic one.
With a tool like Synthesia, you can create videos with realistic AI avatars and realistic TTS voices right in your browser by simply typing in text.