Edit videos with no video editing software
Add transitions, audio tracks, images, animations, videos, and shapes to your text to speech video. No video editor needed.
Clone your own voice
Use our custom text to speech feature to create your own AI voice. Add voiceovers to any video project in Synthesia.
Create professional videos at scale
No need for cameras, microphones, actors or a video editor. Produce, create, edit your video all in one place.
Step 1: Create a video script
Write a video script or use our integrated AI video script generator to create one.
Step 2: Choose a template
Choose from 65+ professional video templates to help you get started. Templates provide a solid visual structure for adding text to speech voices.
Step 3: Paste your text
Copy your video script and paste it into the script box. Then, choose one of 400+ text-to-speech voices to create an AI-generated voiceover.
Step 4: Edit video
Add an AI presenter, text on screen, stock footage, screen recordings, an audio file, and more. This will make your text to speech video engaging.
Step 5: Generate video
Click on 'Generate', add captions if needed and let Synthesia convert text to speech and video. Stream, download, share and embed the end result.
Learn more here.
How do I make a video with audio and text?
Create a video with text to speech in these 5 simple steps:
- Choose an AI avatar. Engagingly deliver your message by using human-like AI video presenters.
- Select your preferred language and text-to-speech voice. Add text-to-speech narration to go in line with your AI presenter. Choose from 120+ languages. Listen and adjust as needed.
- Type in your text. Adjust pronunciation and pauses to make sure your message is delivered just right.
- Add images, audio, and other visual elements. Customize your video clip, make it more dynamic and add additional elements to make your video more engaging. No separate editing tools needed.
- Download your video. Or stream and embed your amazing videos on social media platforms.
How do I get text-to-speech to video?
To add a text-to-speech voiceover to a video, you can either use a free text to speech software or create the video in Synthesia.
To create text to speech videos in Synthesia, simply follow these 4 steps:
- Paste your video text into Synthesia STUDIO
- Choose a language and voice -we have over 400 voice options in 120 languages
- Edit your video as needed
- Generate video
How do you use TTS in videos?
Adding narration to YouTube videos, training videos and other video types can be done in multiple ways.
- The first option is to download an audio file from an online text to speech tool and upload it to the video editing software of your choice. You then match the audio files with the video project, which requires a bit of video editing knowledge.
- The other option is to create professional-looking videos in just a few clicks using an online AI video maker like Synthesia STUDIO. Simply type in your text, and Synthesia will generate an AI voice over. You can then proceed to create and edit a video from scratch all in the same tool.
What is the most realistic TTS?
Text-to-speech voices are becoming more and more sophisticated, and some voices sound so realistic that it's difficult to tell they were just generated from text on your computer.
However, nothing beats seeing a real person speaking, which is why the combination of TTS voices with human-like AI avatars is likely the most realistic one.
With a tool like Synthesia, you can create videos with realistic AI avatars and realistic TTS voices right in your browser by simply typing in text.
Which apps turn text to speech in a video?
There are several video editing apps convert text to speech to add automatic voiceovers to videos.
Currently the best video editor with a text to speech feature is Synthesia STUDIO, which allows users to create amazing videos with automated voiceovers and AI avatars in 120+ languages.
Which apps do YouTubers use for text to speech?
YouTubers utilize a variety of text-to-speech technology for their YouTube videos, based on their specific needs and preferences.
Among these options, Google Text-to-Speech, Amazon Polly, and Murf.ai are popular choices due to their ease of use and quality of audio file output.
Recently, Synthesia has also gained attention for its ability to convert text to speech and incorporate that into the video creation process using AI. Other text to speech software like Balabolka and Natural Reader are also commonly used.
Which video editor has text to speech?
Synthesia STUDIO has a video creation platform with a built-in text to speech generator. It allows you to generate and edit videos and convert text to speech for voiceovers all in one easy-to-use platform.