Step 1: Choose an AI avatar
Browse our collection of AI video avatars or create a custom avatar of yourself or a team member.
Step 2: Paste your text
Just paste in your promo video script in any of our supported languages. No voice overs needed.
Step 3: Generate text
Your promo video will be created in just a few minutes. Stream or download them after.
- Difficult to read
- Basic format
- Professional-looking video
What is a promo video?
In short, a promo video (sometimes referred to as 'product video') is a short video made to promote a product, business, brand, or a service.
Unlike explainer videos, which are used to shortly describe the features and benefits of a product or service, promo videos serve almost as a teaser. They are designed to attract the attention of the audience.
How do you make a promo video?
The steps to creating a promo video are dependent on the type of tool you're using. If you're outsourcing the process to a traditional video production business, then all you can really do is brainstorm some ideas for the video and outline the budget and deadline.
However, if you want to take video creation into your own hands and use an online promo video maker, here are the steps you need to take:
- Come up with the idea and script. Use a storyboard template or a notebook with a pen to outline the structure of the video and the phrases you want to include.
- Use an online promo video maker like Synthesia to create and customize your videos.
- Spread the word. Make sure your promos are seen by your customers - post on social media, include videos in email marketing or other channels you use for brand promotion.
How do I create a promotional video for my website?
With Synthesia's promotional video maker the process of making promos for a website only takes 5 steps:
- Get a Synthesia STUDIO account
- Select your AI video presenter and audio language
- Use a pre-made template or customize your video from scratch with images, music and more
- Type in your script
- Generate your promo video!
How much does a 1 minute promo video cost?
If you're using a traditional video production business, a minute of video can cost on average between $1000 and $5000. However, by using a tool like Synthesia, the starting price comes down to $30/month.
How can I make a promo video for free?
You can make a free promotional video demo with Synthesia here.