Step 1: Choose an AI avatar
Browse our collection of AI video avatars or create a custom avatar of yourself or a team member.
Step 2: Paste your text
Just paste in your product video script in any of our supported languages. No voice overs needed.
Step 3: Generate text
Your product video will be created in just a few minutes. Translate, download or stream it after.
What is a product video?
A product video, also known as an explainer video, is used to demonstrate a product and its features in a concise, yet engaging manner.
Product videos are commonly used by a brand or business to promote their product to potential customers through social channels and on the company website.
How do you make a product video?
Making videos involves a few steps, and includes pre-production, production, and post-production. In simple terms, it comes down to these steps:
- Planning. This includes coming up with the idea and theme of the video, figuring out the needed tools and assets, coming up with the script, etc.
- Production involves filming the actual videos, or making the videos in an online video maker.
- Editing is where you take time to watch the video and make necessary adjustments - cut bad scenes, add music and transitions, add any text overlay. If you're using an online tool to make videos, the editing and production processes take place simultaneously.
- Distribution. This is where you publish and share your video. Choose a medium where you know people will watch - your website, your social media, newsletters, etc.
What should be included in a product video?
A great product video should include these 4 key elements:
- A problem and how the product solves that problem
- A value proposition to a potential user
- Brand assets, like logo, images, and signature music
- A call to action at the end
How can I make a product video at home?
By using a video maker like Synthesia!
Synthesia eliminates the need to hire a production agency or buy expensive equipment to film videos. The whole process of creating videos with presenters takes place online, in your browser.