"Great product with even greater customer support"
"Easy-to-use and immediate wow-effect"
"Beautiful and powerful results with little effort"
"Amazing product for super fast high quality video creation without the hassle of hiring a studio"
"Synthesia is a great resource for Training & Communication initiatives"
"Great for training videos!"
The hint lies in the name itself. An explainer video is mainly used to explain a company's product, service or idea in a short video format. Explainer videos are mostly used for sales or video marketing, and are often featured on landing pages of websites.
Here's an example of a Synthesia explainer video.
To make an explainer video, first think of what you want to achieve with the video and what message you want to send across. Then you can get into the video creation process itself, which involves 4 steps:
- Write a video script. Make sure you know exactly what to say and use the script to structure your video.
- Use video tools instead of a production company to simplify the process, and make it cost- and time-effective. A video maker like Synthesia allows you to create videos from text with realistic AI-avatars, saving you time, money, and nerves.
- Review your video clips to make sure the messaging is clear, and in line with what you want to achieve. Tweak your text, video templates, images or sound if necessary.
- Upload and track the performance. If in time you see that it needs to be changed, you can go back to your project in Synthesia, and quickly make edits to create an updated version. Just imagine how long this would take and how much it would cost using traditional video production!
A good explainer video captures the viewer's attention right from the start, so make the first few seconds count! Here are 3 simple tips:
- Get to the point. In the beginning clearly outline a problem your product/service aims to solve, and introduce your product/service as the best solution to that problem.
- Make your messaging clear. Don't use ambiguous wording that will confuse viewers. Use simple and engaging language to make sure your message is understood.
- Make it visually appealing. A great explainer video should draw people in both with the message and with the way it looks. Use video styles in line with your branding, and keep it consistent throughout. Remember, less is more.
To make an amazing explainer video, you need to find the best software. Luckily, you have a lot of choices: from an animated explainer video software to simple whiteboard explainer videos, the choice is yours. You can even make explainer videos for free.
However, if you are looking for software that makes the video creation process easy, stress-free and scalable, without sacrificing on the quality, Synthesia might just be the world's simplest video maker. Why?
Because you can type in your script, choose an AI avatar and preferred voice, and Synthesia STUDIO will generate a video that looks as realistic as if you were using a real human actor. In just minutes, we might add. You can customize the video with own pictures, shapes, backgrounds to produce an even more engaging video.