160+ AI video presenters
Make a tutorial video more engaging by featuring an (almost) human AI presenter. Browse our avatar selection and choose one that fits your video perfectly.
- 160+ AI avatars
- Custom avatars available
- Diverse and growing selection
120+ text-to-speech languages
Communicate with your customers/audience in their native language without speaking it. Create how-to videos in 120+ languages using our text-to-speech software.
- Create voiceovers from text
- No need for microphones
- Closed captions included
60+ video templates
Create video tutorials in just minutes by using our professionally-designed and customizable tutorial video templates.
- Dedicated tutorial video templates
- Diverse use cases
You don't need to be a professional video editor to make a good tutorial video. Our easy tutorial video maker allows you to create videos from scratch with no prior experience.
You don't need equipment to make a tutorial video with Synthesia. All you need is a browser, your tutorial video script, and 5 minutes of your time.
Even if you start out with tutorial video templates, you can make your video unique and on-brand using all the tools in our video tutorial software.
Use a tutorial video template for inspiration and to give yourself a structural and visual base to build on.
All engaging video tutorials have one thing in common - a human presenter. You can achieve the same effect using a human-like AI presenter.
Just type or paste your tutorial video script, and our text-to-speech engine will transform it into speech.
Customize and edit any element you want. Add text, backgrounds, music, images, transitions, and upload photos and videos. We can go on, but why not just see for yourself?
And you're done! Share your new tutorial video with your audience. Stream, download, embed, or share on social media platforms or YouTube - the choice is yours.
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between an instructional video, an explainer video, a how-to video, and a tutorial video?
That question almost requires its own blog post and has been debated for a while.
In general, here's how we differentiate the four types:
- Explainer videos are a type of marketing video, where a company explains its product/service. It's more sales-y in nature than the other three.
- We see a how-to video and a tutorial video as synonyms - their purpose is to share a step-by-step solution to a problem, e.g. "How to create tutorials" (very meta, we know).
- Instructional videos are a bit difficult to categorize. In essence, instructional videos do just that - provide instructions. A how-to video is instructional by nature, a training video can be instructional, but isn't always.
Can you make animated videos with Synthesia?
Currently, you can't create animated videos using Synthesia. We strive to make video production affordable for everyone, and drawing custom animated characters simply isn't that.
However, you can create a high-quality DIY video online in just minutes, either from scratch or using a professionally-designed template. Customize the template with your background, music, images, shapes, transitions, and video.