Creating a video on Synthesia STUDIO is easy. We’re now making it even easier to create great looking graphical content with 30 free video slide templates that’ll work with Synthesia right away. You can see a sample video using the templates below:
We plan to release more templates shortly so keep an eye on this page.
Each slide comes with dedicated space for your AI presenter. Simply input your own text and images, upload the image to the platform and you’re ready to create your videos.
See an example of video created using Slide Templates:
To create a video using slide templates:
- Download the template files on the links above. We currently support Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Open the file in Keynote and browse through the templates. Once you’ve found one you would like to use, make a copy of it.
- Time to make it your own! Edit the text, insert images and change the colours to fit your video. Make sure the preview-presenter is not on the slide.
- Create all the slides you need for your video and export them as images by clicking Export to > Images
- Upload your images as backgrounds to STUDIO, input your script and create your videos!
If you run into issues don’t hesitate to contact us on the chat and we can help you get the results you want!