We spoke with Kate Udalova, CO -founder and CPO at 7taps. She told us more about how the Synthesia API allows 7taps customers to create videos directly in the app.
The team at 7taps recognized the need for video in their learning service, knowing that viewers retain 95% of a video's message compared to 10% when reading text.
The problem, however, was that video production comes with a number of limitations that prevented 7taps from providing its customers with a fast and scalable way to create e-learning videos:
- Tedious production process: A traditional video would take 30 days or more to create, which doesn't fit 7taps' product vision of creating content at lightning speed.
- Lack of flexibility: It was hard to imagine how customers could easily create videos. Also, once videos were created, it would be nearly impossible to update them.
However, customers consistently expressed a desire to incorporate video content into their courses. Kate set out to find a solution that would allow them to create their own high-quality videos at scale. She found what she was looking for in Synthesia.
With Synthesia’s API, 7taps customers can now create videos directly in the app.
The integration was easy - Synthesia's API documentation is very clear, so the team was able to release the new feature in less than a month.
What 7taps and its customers appreciate most about Synthesia?
- Easy API integration: Synthesia and documentation and technical support make API calls fast and intuitive.
- AI Avatars & Voices: The 80+ diverse stock AI Avatars and 65+ AI voices provide an easy way to create engaging, relatable video content without having to hire actors or record voiceovers.
- Flexibility: once created, a video can be easily updated at any time, without having to start from the beginning.
- Ease of use: The platform is easy to use and includes all the necessary video editing features to create high-quality training videos without the need for additional tools.
- Localisation: Synthesia STUDIO can generate videos with 65+ languages and accents, allowing to reach new countries without leaving the desk.
Synthesia and 7taps both stand for creating high-quality content while saving users time, nerves, and money. It's a perfect match. - Kate Udalova, Co-Founder and CPO, 7taps
The release of the new feature was a big success:
- Video at scale: In the first 2 months, 7taps users have added over 1.000 AI videos to their courses.
- Amazing feedback: The responses from customers exceeded expectations.
Here are some quotes of happy 7taps customers after the introduction of the AI video feature:
“This technology blows everything I used previously away”.
“A great addition that enhances the application of 7taps”.
“You are really on to something here, fantastic job”.
Kate is thrilled with how things have gone. She's amazed that creating high-quality videos is now just an API call away.
For us is not just about videos - it's about the next-gen type of media that's lightning fast to create, easy to interact with and engaging. - Kate Udalova, Co-Founder and CPO, 7taps